Business Development Manager
Posted on Jun 10, 2019 by CV-Library
Location: Basildon - SS15 6EF
Salary: £25,000 (DOE) + Uncapped OTC, Pension, Healthcare Cash plan, Voucher/discount cards
Employment Status: Full-Time, Permanent
Why do we want you?
We want you because you are experienced in business development, confident in your ability to make outbound telephone-based and/or face to face sales and are looking to work in a fastpaced, forward thinking business that really does make a difference to peoples lives.
Wilmington Healthcare is an unrivalled, single healthcare data, education and information resource. We provide our clients with market leading insight into local health economies.
Main Purpose of Role
The first thing to say is that this is NOT a KPI driven telesales role. We're looking for experienced Business Development Managers with a truly consultative approach to selling who enjoy maximising client relationships.
As a business development manager you will operate at the forefront of the sales team located in our Basildon office.
We're a City based PLC that is well known in the market which will give you plently of opportunities to progress clients relationships by securing both new business and renewing existing accounts.
You will be dealing with key contacts within companies that utilse our data and marketing services to gain penetration with the healthcare sector.
Having a whole host of products available, resource and industry leading services, you will be proactive in your approach in achieving and owning your sales number.
- Proactively contact new customers
- Maintain existing accounts with renewal subscriptions and upsell opportunities
- Outstanding account management
- Input and maintaining accurate records on Salesforce
- Providing professional and accurate written quotes and proposals
- Dealing with incoming telephone and online enquires in a speedy and efficient manner
- Achievement of activity targets
- Achieving a minimum 90% of sales targets per quarter
Sound interesting? Why not apply to find out more.
We always support colleagues to develop their skills but to be successful in this job you really do need to already be able to tick most of these boxes...
- Experience of outbound telephone-based or face to face sales
- Business to Business preferred but not essential
- Working towards and achieving sales targets
- Presentation experience – Webex preferred but not essential
- Working with Microsoft products
“We are committed to equality, equality of opportunity and valuing diversity
£30k - £40k Annual