Finance Software Implementation Manager
Posted on Jun 10, 2019 by CV-Library
Summary & Responsibilities
Working exclusively with Paul Mitchell Associates, our Client, an established & highly successful company based in Northamptonshire, is seeking to recruit an experienced Finance Software Implementation Manager on a full-time permanent basis.
The role of the Finance Software Implementation Manager is to provide exceptional project management & support for Clients implementing finance product solutions. Working with an existing team, the successful candidate will be responsible for effectively managing and supporting Clients through their Finance / Billing implementation projects.
Accordingly, a background in finance / accountancy is essential and you will need to demonstrate a passion for delivering an excellent Client experience and a desire to learn. You will be the main contact for Clients migrating from their existing finance systems or for those requiring new billing/finance systems.
The company is based in Northamptonshire… however, the role would be largely remote working from home with occasional visits to Head Office. This is a newly created position representing an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to make their mark.
Reporting to: Head of Service & Operations
• Proven accountancy experience (circa 5 years +), terminology & finance,
• Proof of exceptional customer service experience working in a Service Desk / Helpdesk / Support environment,
• Ability to analyse, diagnose, investigate & resolve issues / appreciation of incident management,
• Self-motivated with the desire to learn, assertive & possess initiative,
• Be proactive in learning the software and finance solutions offered,
• Project Management: be highly organised managing multiple workloads simultaneously & capable of working to deadlines,
• Systems: broad knowledge of accounting packages & cloud-based systems.
• CIMA qualified accountant, part-qualified accountant or proven QBE,
• Experience of application support,
• Experience working within finance in the education sector would be advantageous,
• Possess excellent communication skills… speaking to Clients and to those in Financial / Accountancy roles (i.e. Bursar),
• Be willing & able to travel on an adhoc basis to support Clients.
In return, our Client offers a superb opportunity to work within an exciting growing organisation with a relaxed yet professional working environment:
• Appointment Type: Permanent
• Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 per annum (subject to experience)
• Hours: Full-Time Mon-Fri (37.5hrs PW)
• Opportunity for flexible remote working / working from home
• Holiday 25 Days + STAT (rising to max. 30 Days + STAT in line with service)
• Company Pension Scheme
• Death in Service (3x basic salary)
• Allocated time for training & professional development
• Requisite tech will be provided
• Free parking at Head Office
• Casual Dress Policy
If you’re interested & think you’re suitable for this opportunity,
please apply online or call Paul Mitchell Associates (quoting ref: 11131) on (phone number removed).
Paul Mitchell Associates is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
If you do not consent to Paul Mitchell Associates contacting you and processing your data in line with GDPR please DO NOT apply.
£18 - £20 Hourly
£18 - £20 Hourly
£15k - £15k Annual
£24k - £33k Annual