Posted on Jun 10, 2019 by CV-Library
Clemence Rogers are working in partnership with a manufacturing company based in Bradford to recruit a CNC miller who can program on Fanuc controls and can set and operate the milling machine.
The company has built an excellent reputation for low cost high quality machining and for taking on the most challenging projects continuously improving and growing their client base; they provide machining services and precision engineered products to many demanding customers in a wide range of industries.
• Must be able to program on Fanuc controls.
• Ideally apprentice trained or time served with a continuous work history.
• Must be able to set and operate CNC milling machines.
• Will be expected to work on the shop floor producing parts.
• Working on low volume machining.
• Experienced to work on your own initiative
• Experience of metal work.
Hours of work
• Monday to Thursday 7am till 5pm with a 45 minute lunch
• Friday is overtime available from 7am till 11am.
• 37 hour week
• Pension and benefits