Posted on Jun 10, 2019 by CV-Library
Salary: up to £40,000
* Analyse data and prepare month end journal entries, including purchase price variance analysis, labour cost analysis, manufacturing and overhead variance analysis
* Perform maintenance of standard costs
* Help maintain fixed asset control
* Review and approve purchase orders and customer orders
* Compile various reports for plant and Corporate management
* Perform balance sheet reconciliations and quarterly trial balance fluctuations and associated analysis and follow-up
* Complete cash forecast for UK entities
* Providing financial support to the management and develop effective and positive interface with all departments.
* Assist with all accounting functions including accounts payable, invoicing, fixed assets, general ledger, and financial analysis
* Assist in generating financial information in accordance with corporate policy
* Ensure all global finance standard practices are adhered to
* Drive process and system improvement / best practices as it relates to financial operations, controls and reporting focusing on improving the accuracy, efficiency and timeliness of the information and services provided
* Ideally you will have in depth knowledge and experience of working with SAP or experience of another similar ERP system.
* Experience of working in an engineering or manufacturing environment would be an advantage
* Advanced Excel skills essential
* Strong communication, interpersonal, analytical and project management skills
* Previous Management Accountant experience preferred
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK
£23k - £27k Annual
£35k - £40k Annual
£38k - £45k Annual