Posted on Jun 10, 2019 by CV-Library
Chase & Holland are working closely with an exciting start up business who are looking for a creative and dedicated GDPR Officer who wants to drive the business forward during this very exciting time. You will have the opportunity to work with some of the biggest Blue-Chip companies in this space. You will be expected to work closely with all areas of the business taking responsibility for the design and development of delivery systems relating to data privacy and security.
GDPR Officer Responsibilities:
* Assist with the design and delivery of business processes and documentation around the Companies Connected Worker Platform
* Ensure compliance of the Company’s internal data privacy policies by the Company and its employees
* Assist in the design by default system systems design that is being integrated into the Company’s products
* Review customers’ own data privacy responsibilities
* Take responsibility for reporting breaches if and when required
* Assist with the integration of the WTL solution into the customers’ own IT systems and processes with regards to Data Privacy and Security
* Assist with the Companies’ design, documentation, delivery and integration of the Company’s’ products and software solutions into that of our Customers.
* Assistance with onboarding of the customer’s sites and workforces
* Creation of process manuals for use by WTL its delivery partners and its end customers
Key Requirements and Preferences:
* Bright committed individuals
* Experience in an Oil & Gas industry would be beneficial
In return you’ll receive:
* A chance to grow with a start-up business
* Really influence the business
* Working closely with the directors.
If you are interested in finding out about this exciting GDPR Officer opportunity, click ‘apply now'.
Chase and Holland acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. We specialise in Finance, Supply Chain, HR and IT recruitment and comfortably service Yorkshire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire, Staffordshire and Lincolnshire marketplaces