Senior Cyber Security Consultant
Posted on Jun 10, 2019 by CV-Library
Stream are working with a very well-respected Cyber Security Consultancy. They have a variety of staff, from mix professional backgrounds. They work across all sectors and consider themselves experts in managing Cyber Security, compliance and risks.
We are looking for a brilliant candidate that can manage and mediate their day working at home as-well as delivering expert advice and guidance to the clients varied customer base throughout the south.
About the role:
* Delivery of gap analysis, risk assessments
* Helping clients understand and implement policies and security process and procedures
* Understanding Cyber and technical business process and proposing improvements
* Support Business development by communicating with the sales team and developing proposals
We’re looking for:
* The following certs
* CISSP, CISA, CISM or similar
* CCP SIRA
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to work completely independent and to deadlines
* Expert knowledge in IT & Cyber industry
If you have the following it will put you in a great position:
* Commercial background
* Hands on technical Cyber experience
* Knowledge of cloud computing
This role is perfect for someone with Cyber Security experience that’s proven they’re an expert and ready to take a step up to a senior role. My client has specified a clear progression line and opportunities to go up to Principle or in a different direction to Management.
Click if you would like some help with your next career step…
stream is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
£65k - £70k Annual