Field Service Engineer
Posted on Jun 10, 2019 by CV-Library
£28,000 - £30,000 Basic + Vehicle + OEM Training + Technical Progression + Field Work + Fuel Card + Mobile + Laptop + Pension
Exciting opportunity for a mechanically biased engineer to join a growing OEM who can offer manufacturing training & technical progression. Become a specialist service engineer whilst earning a good basic wage. This company are dominating their market and are looking for motivated engineers looking to help with their vast client base.
This OEM provides compression equipment UK wide with major clients all over the UK. As a market leader, they’re looking to expand their field service engineering department. Enjoy working a varied role & being a specialist. This role will suit service engineers with a mechanical engineering background looking to become a specialist at a company with decent benefits and progressive opportunities.
* Service, maintenance and breakdown's
* Repairs and installation on compressors and associated equipment
* Covering Essex, Suffolk & UK (50% stay away)
* Expeirenced field service engineer
* Mechanically bias engineer
* Keen to learn new skills and flexible
* Time served or engineering qualification