Senior Financial Analyst
Posted on Jun 10, 2019 by CV-Library
Ideally looking for your first move in to commerce following training with a Big 4 or Top 10 firm, you will report to the Financial Controller and work in the commercial finance team, where you will act as a Business Partner for the Sales and Marketing departments. As Senior Financial Analyst you will be responsible for building strong relationships with colleagues to work proactively on account plans and gain an awareness of future projects and account focus areas.
Other key areas of responsibility will include:
* Completion of month end procedures and group reporting
* Overseeing the whole General Ledger close
* Working with colleagues in offshore SSC to ensure procedures are correctly followed
* Producing profitability analysis and identifying opportunities for the business
* Working with key stakeholders to understand and improve processes and KPIs, and ensure sound commercial decision making
This post offers an outstanding opportunity for career progression, with its broad remit of financial and commercial responsibilities, for which confident communication skills and the ability to collaborate with colleagues across all levels of the organisation will be necessary. The potential rewards are best demonstrated by the fact that the last 3 individuals who have held this post have all been promoted to Financial Controller for the business.
If you meet the above criteria and are looking for a challenging and high profile position, with long term career prospects within a very well respected and well established local employer, please submit your application as soon as possible, interviews will take place within the next 7-10 days