IT Support Technician
Posted on Jun 10, 2019 by CV-Library
Our Client is a reputable organisation within the education sector based near Redhill in Surrey, and they are seeking an IT Technician to join them on a permanent basis. They offer 24 days holiday plus bank holidays, pension, private medical insurance, free parking and lots more!
Outstanding company within the education sector, part of a multi-academy trust with a fantastic reputation. They pride themselves on high expectations of their students, whilst providing a happy and stimulating environment for all students and staff alike to thrive and grow.
Rare opening within the ICT team for a focussed and driven individual with a passion for all things technical.
The IT Support Technician:
* You will be on hand to provide day to day support to both staff and students.
* You will be responsible for the effective day to day maintenance of all of the school’s ICT equipment.
Working within a school environment, you must have the ability to liaise with other staff and young students confidently; you will be managing a varied workload and will need to prioritise adequately.
The Successful IT Support Technician Will Have:
* Windows Operating Systems
* Active Directory, Exchange and Office 365
* Networking knowledge
* Cisco knowledge beneficial
* Practical abilities in undertaking day-to-day repairs and solving simple practical problems
* Ability to communicate effectively with staff and pupils of various ages
* Ability to prioritise a large number of tasks effectively and work as part of a team
You will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in order to be successful for this role.
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation
£18k - £20k Annual
£16.5k - £18k Annual
£18k - £20k Annual
£20k - £25k Annual