Field Service Technician
Posted on Jun 10, 2019 by CV-Library
Location: Carrickmore, Omagh,Northern Ireland
ENERCON is one of the markets leader's in the wind energy industry. Represented in 36 countries, we provide the production, construction and maintenance of wind turbines.
As a Field Service Technician, you will be travelling around Northern Ireland sites installing components, reporting, maintaining and fault finding on our ENERCON turbines. You will be climbing the wind turbines on a daily basis
Field Service Technician Responsibilities -
- Service, maintenance and repair of ENERCON wind turbines in the surrounding areas from the base location
- Responsible for a variety of state of the art electrical, electronic and mechanical equipment
- Maintain excellent communication with all departments
- Responsible for completing all computerised documentation
- Weekend emergency call out service and late shift work involved
The initial training for this position will take place in one of our Service Stations in Donegal / Sligo for a minimum period of three months where accommodation will be provided to the successful candidate.
The ideal Field Service Technician -
- Qualified as an Electrical Technician (e.g Electronic / Electrical Engineering / Electrician) with experience working in either the power generation, aerospace, industrial, agricultural or automotive industries Level 3 Qualification in a relevant associated subject
- Previous experience working on wind turbines is an advantage
- Full clean driving licence and Safe Pass Card / Construction Skills Register (CSR) are essential
- Flexibility and high mobility required - willingness to travel to meet the companies' requirements
- Have a positive, pro-active approach to working in a team environment along with excellent organisational and interpersonal skills
- Physically fit and comfortable with heights
- IT Skills essential
A proactive, motivated, resourceful, team player is needed in this challenging and exciting position. Ability to stick to deadlines and finish work to the highest standard is required.
Please be aware the role will involve periods of time staying away from home
We offer a very competitive basic salary and OTE, a private pension scheme, private healthcare, friendly and helpful colleagues and fully paid accommodation whilst travelling, what more could you wish for in your new career? If you want to become a member of the future, now is the time to apply for the role of Field Service Technician!
No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status
£35k - £38k Annual
£25k - £27.5k Annual
£30k - £35k Annual