Special Processes Engineer
Posted on Jun 10, 2019 by CV-Library
We have successfully supplied to the Aerospace industry for over 40 years. We are currently on track to achieve our strong growth plans and we pride ourselves on delivering right first time solutions and going the extra mile to delight our customers
About the opportunity
This is a great opportunity to join a reputable business with a strong set of core values in a friendly supportive environment. We have a strong focus on developing our people with the potential to further your career. Our salaries are competitive and we have purpose built sites that offer free car parking.
As a special process engineer, you will be responsible for ensuring all welding processes are completed correctly to ensure compliance and carried out to customer specification.
You will play your part in ensuring that the site complies with NADCAP audits including planning, preparation, the actual audit and follow up of NCR’s including corrective action.
You will also play your part in managing our supplier database to ensure they are compliant with all processes.
You will use your experience to support with continuous improvement activities and carry out root cause analysis when process failures are found.
* Experience of Welding Processes
* An understanding of processes associated with welding such as X Ray, visual weld inspection and PFD/NDT.
* Ability to read engineering drawings
* Ability to work as part of a team and using own initiative
* Engineering Qualification/time served apprenticeship
* It would be ideal if you have worked in the Aerospace industry however, this is not essential, as full training will be given.
* It would be useful if you are familiar with both NADCAP and AS9100 standards though this is not essential as full training will be given.
If this sounds like the ideal opportunity for you, then we’d love to hear from you
£24k - £28k Annual
£24k - £28k Annual
£9.62 - £9.62 Hourly
£17k - £17.5k Annual