Water Treatment Operations Manager
Posted on Jun 10, 2019 by CV-Library
JS Selection are currently working with one of the market leading Water Hygiene specialists in the UK. Due to recent growth, they are currently looking for a Water Hygiene Operations Manager for their thriving Cumbria Region.
Would you like to work for a financially stable and massively growing company that offer superb benefits such as a generous pension scheme, above market average salary and above all structured career development.
* Water Hygiene and legionella control specialists with various accreditations including ISO 001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001.
* Work across many different sectors including public sector, industrial, commercial, utilities and retail markets.
* Market leader with many prestigious, long-standing key accounts in the region.
* The Water Hygiene Operations Manager will be responsible for headcount / management of circa 30 people in all aspects of safety and environmental compliance, manpower, operational performance, contractual performance, achievement of KPI's and budgetary management.
* The Water Hygiene Operations Manager will tasked with supporting achievement of Contract KPIs, managing safety systems, leading a positive safety culture and developing and implementing continuous improvements.
* Preparation, and achievement, of budgets for multi-facility sites alongside ongoing financial and efficiency monitoring of facilities, in accordance with company technical targets will also be required for the Water Hygiene Operations Manager.
Candidate Experience Required:
* The Water Hygiene Operations Manager must have at least 5 years’ experience in a similar managerial role within the water hygiene industry;
* However, will consider candidates with Operation Management experience in other sectors.
* An understanding of legislative regulations such as ACoP L8 / HSG274, BS6700;
* Gravitas, career stability and integrity are all important points our client is looking for from the successful Water Hygiene Operations Manager.
* Need to be within an hour of Whitehaven or will relocate within an hour of desired location.
What You Get:
* £50-55k Basic salary.
* Company Car or Car allowance.
* Pension Scheme
* Laptop, phone and 25 days holiday.
* Career progression - real chance to develop and be part of a market leading and financially secure company.
For an immediate interview either click on the APPLY NOW button below or contact Andy at JS Selection on (phone number removed)
JS Selection is a specialist Technical Field Sales Recruitment Consultancy, dealing exclusively with Engineering Field Sales Jobs, Construction Field Sales vacancies and Specification Field Sales Positions.
We are inundated with applications, we will endeavor to get back in touch, however if you have applied to JS Selection and you have not heard back from us after a week, you will not have been successful on this occasion. Your details will be saved on our system and you will be contacted in the future if a vacancy matches your skills
£45k - £55k Annual