Senior Account Manager / Account Director
Posted on Jun 10, 2019 by CV-Library
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
The Company started life in 1988 as a small Friends of the Earth project. The Group provides total waste management, office supplies, secure data destruction, and food recycling to businesses and the public sector.
From their closed-loop recycling solutions, to charity donations; their ethical stance isn't just lip service, it’s an integral part of who they are and what they do! Their clients range from facilities management firms at large multi-tenant skyscrapers, to financial institutions, charities and media firms and from SMEs to food service chains.
Purpose of the Role:
Are you a commercially focused problem solver with a passion for managing customers and driving business forward. Are you excellent at building and nurturing business relationships? Do you want to join a company where you can develop your skills whilst helping the environment? Paper Round are an ethical, fast-growing recycling and resource management company, with a team of exceptional people.
They are looking for someone with business development experience working within the soft service industry or similar to join their commercial account management team. They believe that commercial success depends on constantly growing and developing their business. They are looking for a customer focused account manager to oversee and strategical develop a portfolio of accounts.
You will maintain a detailed understanding of the operational and commercial aspects of these accounts as well as the client’s environmental goals. You will work closely with the service delivery team to ensure your clients receive an excellent level of customer service and their KPIs and SLAs are achieved.
* Attend monthly and quarterly review meetings with your accounts to review; operational service, environmental targets and commercials
* Deliver on the strategic plans that you will develop each of your accounts, focusing on cross and up selling
* You will be responsible for the profitability of each of your accounts and will manage and negotiate price increases
* Analysing recycling report data and ensuring your accounts receive the support and advice from the organisation required to achieve their environmental goals
* Project managing and delivering training events to resellers
* Undertake detailed operational service reviews of accounts or sites with a view to providing efficiencies
* Ensure that commercial disputes are dealt with quickly to allow for timely payment
* You will be a point of escalation for service issues
The Ideal Candidate Will:
* Account management or business development experience in the soft service industry (or similar)
* A personal interest in the environment
* A commercial approach with the ability to identify and develop opportunities
* The ability to develop and nurture relationships with decision makers or influencers
* Excellent analytical and written report writing skills
* A strong customer focus, with good listening and questioning skills
* Excellent verbal communications skills and be confident presenting
* Excellent organisation skills and you will be able to manage your time to ensure work is completed on time
* 10% performance bonus
* Charity volunteering opportunities, monthly massages and social activities
* Office has panoramic views across the capital
* Employee pension scheme and a travel season ticket loan
* Dedicated individual training budget
* 22 days’ annual leave + BH
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role. Make yourself stand out from the crowd and attach a covering letter highlighting why you’d be the best candidate for the role and the company.
Candidates with experience of: Key Account Manager, Senior Account Manager, Business Development Manager, Business Development, Business Developer, Business Development, Business development Director, Senior Account Manager , Market Development, Senior Marketing Manager, New Client, Brand Knowledge, Market Knowledge, Agent Knowledge, Digital Marketing, Digital Marketing Executive, Marketing Executive, Marketing Manager, Client Relations may also be considered for this role
£75k - £100k Annual