Pre Sales Consultant - Document Management
Posted on Jun 10, 2019 by CV-Library
I am the Document Management Sales Recruitment Specialist for the UK. This is my 100% focus, 100% of the time. I represent global manufacturers, software companies and resellers that are providing some of the most innovative Document Management Solutions into the market. These companies use me because I represent the industries top talent and the appointments we make are successful long term matches.
The perfect move is out there waiting for you right now!
From our experience the Document Management industry is booming, it’s constantly evolving and developing, and the need or exceptional talent is really competitive out there. In short, it’s a great time to be a candidates in this market place.
Choice or a bespoke search – you decide.
My team and I are retained at any given time to be recruiting for around 40-50 opportunities across the market. So if you are considering making a move in the market, it’s highly likely that we could have something for you. If we don’t, it’s even more likely that the right opportunity will come our way and then we can notify you. Perhaps you just want to assess options, benchmark yourself and see what out there? Whatever the situation be great to hear from you.
So, why Genesis?
Being the preferred recruitment partner for the industry, we have longstanding relationships with trusted clients. Over 10 years of experience/relationships recruiting into the UK Document Management industry which encompasses:
• Electronic Document Management
• Data Capture
• Scanning Solutions
• Document Management Software
• Robotic Process Automation
• Digital Mailroom Services
• Financial Process Automation
• Accounts Payable Automation
• Managed Print Services and more
We offer opportunities for both sales and technical professionals such as:
• Account Managers
• Business Development Manager
• Sales Manager & Directors
• Professional Services Consultant
• Project Manager
• Pre Sales Consultant and many more
What will you gain by working with us?
• Improved OTE and basic pay (on average +10%)
• Exposure to businesses who are innovative and are selling new technology, sell something people businesses really want to buy
• Career progression
• Better work life balance – remote working, reduce travel, flexible hours
• Tailored service – only be contacted about roles that suit your requirements
All conversations are completely confidential and will be centralised around what you need to get to the next step in your career. Whether you are thinking of looking, actively looking or assessing options, it costs nothing to talk.
Drop me an email with your name and number and we can speak at time at your convenience.
(phone number removed)
£15.2 - £15.2 Hourly
£18k - £21k Annual
£24.5k - £25.5k Annual