Posted on Jun 10, 2019 by CV-Library
Salary for the Sales Adviser £20,000 - £25,000 Depending on experience OTE £40k plus
20 days holiday plus bank holidays
Hours 9:00 - 18:00
This is a family run business who are a specialist vehicle sales and servicing. Now looking for a Sales Adviser to join the existing team of sales advisers. They offer a warm and friendly working environment which provides a high level of good customer service.
Duties for the Sales Adviser:
* Meet and greet customers, offering the highest levels of professionalism and customer service.
* Build relationships with potential clients to ascertain their specific needs and budgets
* Discuss and offer a range of different solutions and products to clients in a knowledgeable and friendly manner
* Advice on the pros and cons of different products dependant on clients requirements
* Discuss finance options where necessary
* Close sales and complete all necessary paperwork in a professional and precise manner.
Experience required for the position of Sales Adviser:
* Exceptional level of customer service and professionalism
* Strong multi-tasking skills and experience
* Warm and friendly manner
* Ability to work in a busy and pressurised environment
* Smart appearance
* Dynamic and strong sales / business development skills
* Good IT Skills
The role offers an excellent OTE, and is based in a friendly family environment, plenty of support is offered initially, and there will be occasional international travel