Electrical, Mechanical & Pneumatic Engineers
Posted on Jun 10, 2019 by CV-Library
Centrum Pile Ltd a leading concrete pile manufacturing company are looking for experienced multi skilled maintenance engineers, electrical, pneumatic & mechanical, to join their thriving Newark based facility.
Reporting to the Factory Manager you will be responsib le for planned and reactive maintenance of the company's bespoke manufacturing equipment.
Working to a “days / afters” Shift Pattern: Salary: £13.00 - £15.00 negotiable per hour with a 14% shift allowance for each week a shift is worked.
Responsible for working with the team to provide planned preventative and reactive maintenance for all plant and ancillary equipment. Undertake pre-planned maintenance for all plant, equipment, machinery and ancillaries.
Reactive maintenance, ensuring minimum downtime. Repairing faults as necessary, in the most cost effective and efficient way. Able to work flexibly ensuring maintenance activity is done with minimal disruption to production.
Work conducted in line with the process, procedures and the H&S and Quality management schemes, completing all necessary risk assessments and paperwork as required. Maintain machine cleanliness, drive improvement and efficiency.
* Batching plant.
* Mould carousel system.
* Rebar welding equipment.
* Overhead cranes.
* The ideal candidates will have experience of working in a fast paced automatic production plant and have the skills to rectify faults quickly and the knowledge how to make plant improvements.
* Apprentice trained /time served or NVQ in your area of expertise (e.g. engi neering, electrical, mechanical)
* Electricians to hold 17th Edition and preferably PLC experience
* It is likely that suitable candidates will have at least five years’ experience in a similar role.
* Experience of undertaking reactive and planned maintenance on machinery and facilities PLC experience (Ideally Allen Bradley)
* The ability to modify / program PLCs,
* Experience / knowledge of precast concrete equipment.
Closing date: 24 June 2019
*It is the policy of Centrum Pile Ltd to comply with all relevant legislation regarding Equal Opportunity and Diversit
£10 - £10 Hourly
£24k - £24k Annual