Contracts Manager (Construction)
Posted on Jun 10, 2019 by CV-Library
Do you have experience in Contracts, Projects or Site Construction Management? Are you looking to join an expanding company? Would you like to progress to a senior position?
Established for over 20 years, this company specialise in services for the construction industry. With the recent acquirement of large new contracts with some high profile clients, they are going through a period of rapid expansion and are now looking for a Contracts Manager to join their expert team.
In this autonomous role you will be both site and office based, liaising with Project and Site management staff, planning large scale projects and overseeing the construction teams on site, ensuring all aspects of the projects are delivered on time and to a high standard. Alongside this you will have the chance to progress in to a Construction Director role where you can have a key part to play in the future of this company.
Therefore this role would ideally suit someone with previous contracts management experience or a Site/Project Manager who wants to progress their career, from a construction background, and who wants to work for an ambitious company where you can play a key part in their future.
* Contracts Manager (Construction)
* Ensuring all works are carried out to a high standard
* Working on multiple contracts
* Site & Office based
* Progression to a senior position
* £40,000 - £45,000 + Benefits + Progression + Company Vehicle
* Contracts/Projects/Site Management experience
* Construction background
* Wants to progress with the company
* Happy to travel around the South East
* Lives a commutable distance to Chelmsford