Senior Utility Surveyor
Posted on Jun 10, 2019 by CV-Library
We are currently recruiting for a Senior Utility Surveyor on behalf of an industry-leading organisation who specialise in carrying out Land and Utility Surveys for clients throughout the Uk.
Established over 12 years ago the company pride themselves on the Quality, Service and Value they provide to their customers and operate across a range of sectors including Energy, Highways, Rail and Construction.
Working on a wide range of projects the Senior Utility Surveyor will be responsible for carrying out surveys in order to identify utility pipes and cables for verification, validation and excavation, as well as gathering data to produce mapping information of underground and overhead distribution and supply services.
* Carry out site surveys as required by the work instruction
* Undertake investigative utility surveys and conduct paperwork in accordance with company procedures
* Liaising with other site surveyors, contractors, suppliers, clients
* Create Utility Survey Reports
* Carry out appropriate quality control checks and issue data to CAD
* Check all survey drawings before they are issued to our customer
* Mentor and train less experienced surveyors, as required
* Provide technical support to Project Managers and internal staff members
* Gathering data to produce mapping information of underground and overground supply services.
Skills & Attributes
* Previous experience working as a Utility Surveyor, ideally with supervisory/managerial experience.
* Excellent knowledge and experience of underground utility tracing and GPR
* Experience working across a wide variety of environments and on complex surveys
* A full UK driving licence
* Experience of carrying out training of other staff
* Previous experience in post-processing GPR data is desirable
* Ability to use CAD software would be preferred but not essential
* IOSH qualification is beneficial but not essential.
Note:- Apex Engineering are acting as an Employment Agenc
£35k - £60k Annual
£20k - £25k Annual
£25k - £30k Annual
£20k - £24k Annual