Sales Operations Manager-Sales-Insurance
Posted on Jun 10, 2019 by CV-Library
A new opportunity has arisen for a Sales Operations Manager within Insurance Solutions Division of a City based Software House that is experiencing significant growth. This is a fantastic new role to the company with a base salary of £45-55K DOE. London based.
Do you want to work for a rapidly growing software house with an enviable reputation for product quality, successful delivery and a prestigious customer base? A company that invests heavily in its solution portfolio and is recognized as a leader in its market sectors. A company known for its flexible and personal approach to business. These attributes are fueling sustained growth, evidenced by the securing of a number of high profile global customers and a strong pipeline of prospective business, which is leading to the creation of some fantastic roles and career opportunities.
Sales Operations is a new function within this leading Insurance Software Solution provider, the role of the Sales Operations Manager will be to help refine and manage processes to enable excellent sales and account management structure.
Reporting to the Group Director Insurance, this role will be responsible for influencing and managing several initiatives within the sales environment including;
* Deliver and maintain the target customer model
* Prepare pre-meeting insight for sales opportunities
* Managing the proposal and tender process.
* Develop and optimise the sales processes, go-to-market approaches, related policies, and procedures.
* Manage and maintain sales effectiveness tools including HubSpot
* Monitor, qualify and reporting of sales compensation for telesales.
* Sales training and enablement
* Sales productivity reporting and improvement
* Creating business intelligence for the board through the delivery of accurate data and analytics.
* Work with marketing to identify events, press engagement, white papers, thought leadership and closed-loop sales and marketing campaigns.
The following skills and experience is essential for the Sales Operations Manager:-
* Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required
* 5+ years of experience in sales operations in a B2B environment
* Insurance market knowledge & experience-/Reinsurance, London Market or Captive Insurance
* Strong working knowledge of HubSpot
* Proven track-record in directly enabling the success of a high performing sales operations function
* Demonstrated ability to influence and inspire others
* Strong analytical skills with demonstrated ability to structure and interpret data to support decision making
* Excellent written and oral communication skills; ability to communicate and formally present across all levels of organisation, customer base, and outside parties
* “Hands-on" work style, do-what-it-takes attitude, and not afraid to roll up sleeves
* Adaptable to a fast-paced, changing environment and comfortable with ambiguity
* High sense of urgency and personal accountability
* Preferable knowledge of license insurance software sales
This is a fantastic opportunity for a polished, professional Sales Operations Manager to join a growing City based team within the Insurance Software space. For further details, please apply now
£50k - £70k Annual
£35k - £45k Annual
£400 - £500 Daily
£25k - £30k Annual