Business Development Executive
Posted on Jun 10, 2019 by CV-Library
As a Business Development Executive you will have the following responsibilities;
• Generation of leads for the new business sales team.
• Being an integral part of the telesales team achieving KPIs and targets.
• Continuous maintenance of the company's CRM system ensuring all new leads are recorded correctly and followed up.
• First point of conduct for inbound sales enquires.
To be considered for the Business Development Executive role you should have the following skills and experience;
• A proven track record working within a telesales or business development role.
• Various sales techniques and a passion for customer service.
• Clear communication skills and confident telephone manner.
• IT Literate with knowledge of MS packages.
• An understanding of HR, Payroll solutions or experience in using SalesForce would be an advantage but not essential.
The Business Development Executive role offers a competitive starting salary, pension, medical insurance and opportunities for career growth. This is an exciting opportunity to working within a sector leading and award winning organisation.
Our client will be offering an initial 2 month contract with possible extension into a long term position.
If you have telesales or previous business development experience you can apply for the Business Development Agent role using the application link below and submit your CV
£18k - £21k Annual
£28k - £35k Annual
£20k - £25k Annual
£25k - £40k Annual