Posted on Jun 10, 2019 by CV-Library
The QHSE Manager will lead and be accountable for all aspects of Quality and Compliance within the business.
* Lead the Quality functions to embed continuous improvement methodologies into day to day activities
* Analyse and improve current processes by establishing relevant metrics and KPI
* Manage the internal audit schedule, coordinate and conduct audits
* Manage all QA/QC activities
* Liaise with purchasing staff to establish quality requirements to be placed on external suppliers
* Coordination of customer and third party Quality Audits.
* Responsible for compliance with required standards, and knowledge of latest standards
* Customer audit leadership & liaison with customer Quality representatives
* Quality control management for inbound materials
* Quality control management for outbound products
* Understanding customer specific Quality requirements and ensuring compliance
* Development, maintenance and approval of Quality Policy, Manual and relevant processes & procedures
* Fulfill Quality training requirements for employees
* Analysis and reporting of Quality data and metrics, including Key Performance Indicators
* Management of Quality Improvement plans
* Monitoring & Management of field complaints and field incidents
Knowledge & Experience
* Experience of developing and implementing structured Quality processes and procedures in a manufacturing environment.
* Knowledge of Mechanical and Electrical manufacturing.
* Expert level knowledge of relevant standards, including ISO 9001 & ATEX
Excellent Salary on Offer