Lead Business Analyst
Posted on Jun 10, 2019 by CV-Library
We are looking for an enthusiastic Lead Business Analyst and Team Lead to perform in the capacity of a consultant, able to deliver within a programme or project on client sites around the UK.
Being responsible for eliciting, analysing, validating, specifying, verifying, and managing the business needs of the project stakeholders, including customers and end users.
You will be able to lead a team of Business Analysts, working closely with business units, subject matter experts and technical resources to identify business needs, define projects, develop requirements and be involved in testing these as the delivery effort completes.
Seeking business analysts with previous management experience and be able to lead, motivate and develop staff. As well as who is experienced in the delivery of business process improvement, business change and system development needs using either agile or waterfall approaches.
What you will do:
* Manage the team of Business Analysts, including resource planning, objective setting, motivation and development and coaching activities
* Produces timely, cost effective and high-quality solutions to improve current processes or implement new ones, using analysis, business knowledge and sound personal judgement.
* Independently gathers, analyses and synthesises complex data and information including business strategy, objectives and processes.
* Develops business requirements and writes supporting documentation efficiently, applying quality standards to deliverables. Able to use BPMN and write user stories for supporting documents.
* To lead review of key deliverables with client stakeholders and senior management decision-makers and coach more junior members of the team to develop these skills.
* Use established methodologies to work with staff to investigate and quantify project impacts and to identify cross project and cross-functional dependencies and then plan accordingly.
* Function as a change agent to make improvements in organisations, operating models, systems, processes & procedures.Defines and plans project deliverables for project or workstream tea.
* Leads the induction and onboarding of new members of the analysis team as required
Your experience will include:
* Proven Business Analyst experience
* Managing large and challenging user communities and eliciting requirements
* Able to produce user stories and use case diagrams
* Team, people and Task Management essential
* Management of professional analytical staff
* ISEB Business Analysis Certified
* ITIL and/or Six Sigma experience/certifications
* Technical understanding. Good experience with Visio and MS Office
* Process modelling, as if and to be processes
* Strong customer facing skills.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills. Strong problem solving and analytical abilities.
* Strong organisational, time management and leadership skills.
* Uses initiative, takes ownership of projects and problems. Must be prepared to travel to client sites sometimes at short notice.
Desirable Experience/ Skills
* Qualification in PRINCE2 to Foundation level
* System Analyst experience
* BPMN documentation ability
* Evidenced ability to coach/develop talent
About Capita IT & Networks
Capita IT & Networks are a division of Capita plc, delivering a portfolio of IT infrastructure and network solutions covering everything from strategic and technical consulting, through to full outsourced solutions. We’re currently one of the top five providers in the industry, and a market leader within the UK public sector with the number one market share in local government, education and health.
Capita IT & Networks are part of Capita Plc, the UK’s leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions. We believe an open, transparent working environment that encourages ingenuity and collaboration – with colleagues, customers and clients – is what makes us so effective at what we do.
What’s in it for you?
* A competitive basic salary
* 23 days holiday (rising to 25 after 2 years and after 5 years to 27)
* Pension, life assurance, holiday buy and plenty more
Don’t underestimate the fact that you’ll also be joining a network of some of the most experienced, innovative and dedicated people in the country - the opportunities to learn new skills, develop in your career and grow and as we grow are almost endless.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process – click apply now. We understand you might have some questions before taking the step to apply – you can contact Catherine on (phone number removed) or for guidance.
Capita Resourcing operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of gender identity or gender expression, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership
£75k - £90k Annual
£50k - £60k Annual
£400 - £450 Daily
£45k - £55k Annual
£90k - £125k Annual
£90k - £100k Annual
£55k - £65k Annual