Posted on Jun 10, 2019 by CV-Library
Due to continued investment, this manufacturing business at the cutting edge of technology is searching for the perfect Senior Accountant to join their growing team in Warton on a 12-month contract. This role pays £42.00 per hour.
The successful candidate will be awarded with this phenomenal opportunity to work with a true leader on some of the biggest challenges and most advanced technologies in the industry.
Within the Senior Accountant role, you’ll be responsible for:
* General financial accounting tasks - including journals and reconciliations
* Production of financial information to support business and functional reviews.
* Responsible for producing debtors and debt provision.
To succeed within the Senior Accountant role, you’ll have experience in a similar position, and you’ll ideally have the following skills:
* Confident using Microsoft Office.
* Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA) qualified and/or equivalent.
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a global business that has developed a strategy of working closely with its contingent workforce. Within the role, you can expect to:
* Work on complex, cutting-edge projects
* Achieve a work/life balance
* Work on long term contracts
* Develop your skills at a prestigious company
* Gain security clearance
If this sounds like the role for you, we’d love to hear from you! To apply for the position of Senior Accountant, please send your CV to the Aerospace and Defence team via the ‘apply now’ button.
***PLEASE NOTE: Start dates are imminent so apply now!!!***
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
£40k - £44k Annual
£33k - £38k Annual
£33k - £37k Annual
£25k - £40k Annual