Enterprise Content Management Architect
Posted on Jun 10, 2019 by CV-Library
Based in Hemel Hempstead or Reading
Joining an accomplished ECM sales, pre sales and solutions team, the opportunity provides scope for significant individual contribution to the ongoing development of a market leading ECM proposition with a leading Japanese multinational managed service provider in digital transformation.
A high integrity business with a clear mission to deliver genuine client value underpinned by an open and honest culture of support, individuals who show and who challenge traditional thinking are embraced. In return, career growth is promoted internally and with investment available for role and skills development, opportunities to develop and grow are significant in a globally recognized and admired brand where consistent double digit growth is consistently achieved.
* An accomplished ECM Architect with major ECM technology vendors such as Hyland Onbase, Alfresco, IBM Filenet, Kofax, Opentext, Docuware and others as appropriate
* Experience of contributing to strategic discussions around business processes, applications, development and implementation.
* Naturally curious you are constantly developing your knowledge of the ECM market, vendors and how the market is changing.
* A strong communicator able to engage and articulate complex solutions to a range of technical and non-technical audiences, from users through to senior executives.
* Highly developed emotional intelligence allows you to adapt your communication to individuals whilst employing active listening skills
* Used to working closely and in harmony with teams to deliver strategic objectives linked to Corporate Strategy, product, services pricing and ethics.
* Help drive the development and promotion of the corporate brand in the ECM space to achieve “Partner of Choice” status for FTSE clients with digital transformation objectives.
* Helping define consistent approaches and utilising your knowledge of business challenges addressed through ECM solutions to provide cross-selling opportunities
* Working closely with colleagues in sales, pre-sales, delivery and solutions to define market leading solution to deliver RoI for clients.
* Research and evaluate new ECM technologies and assisting with new product introduction and marketing collateral.
* Coaching and mentoring colleagues in sales to ensure sales performance is maximised and opportunities identified across the clients’ enterprise.
Based out of offices in Hemel Hempstead or Reading with compensation to £75,000 + excellent corporate benefits
£17 - £18 Hourly
£45k - £50k Annual
£25k - £30k Annual
£17 - £18 Hourly