Multi Skilled Engineer
Posted on Jun 10, 2019 by CV-Library
We are currently recruiting for a multi-skilled engineer to join our maintenance team to service and maintain various equipment within our portfolio of buildings based at County hall in Chelmsford.
We are looking for an energetic, dynamic multi-skilled M&E engineer, with a biased towards mechanical.
The successful candidate must also be able to use their skill set to solve problems in other areas of the business as required.
A proactive attitude towards colleagues, customers and work in general is required at all times.
* Competent on working on both domestic and commercial M&E systems.
* Carry out reactive service work to all required systems and items.
* Carry out proactive service work to all required systems and items.
* Assist management teams with all procedures undertaken for life-cycle works.
* Carry out tests and remedial works on all installed M&E systems.
* Recognised mechanical qualifications eg: City & Guilds or equivalent.
* Good level of electrical experience & Electrically competent. (Qualifications would be a benefit)
* Generally, IT literate. PDA experience a benefit.
* Clear communicator both oral and written.
Please do not hesitate to apply
£25k - £30k Annual
£40k - £40k Annual
£40k - £42k Annual
£30k - £35k Annual