Electrical Technician ( Handyman)
Posted on Jun 10, 2019 by CV-Library
The role will involve electrical installation and testing, plumbing, and heating within a domestic environment. If you have previous experience working in facilities or domestic environments or have owned your own business, and have your 17th edition, then this would be a great opportunity to get your foot in the door with an expanding business!
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Inspect and test all production domestic electrical wiring and plumbing, heating and ventilation
• Assist and guide production operatives on appropriate methods on all electrical assembly operations
• Record and document all tests performed
• Ensure production operatives have all training necessary for any mechanical and electrical tasks performed
• Adhere to all health and safety policies and follow all companies’ policies and procedures
• Communicating efficiently between assembly line, assembly line manager, production operatives and all other departments
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
• City & Guilds Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Domestic Plumbing and Heating
• 17th edition
• Excellent communication skills, and great work ethic
• Hard working, flexible and enthusiastic attitude
If you want to discuss this position in more detail, please call Stephanie Nurse at Elevation Recruitment Group on (phone number removed).
Elevation Engineering & Manufacturing is a specialist division of Elevation Recruitment Group focusing on manufacturing management positions in Yorkshire and the surrounding regions. If you match the specified criteria and are interested in discussing the position in more detail, we would love to hear from you.
Please visit our website (url removed) for more information on:
- Engineering Jobs or Engineering Recruitment
- Manufacturing Jobs or Manufacturing Recruitment
£21k - £21k Annual
£26k - £36k Annual
£15 - £16 Hourly
£15 - £16 Hourly