1st Line Support Analyst
Posted on Jun 10, 2019 by CV-Library
Coulter Elite are currently recruiting 1st line support Analyst to join one of our Peterborough based clients. In this role you responsible for being the first point of call for all user queries, attempting to first time fix the issue or escalating it to the relevant resolver team where this is not possible. Our client is a well-established an innovative organisation who pride on training, realistic career progression and keeping up to date with the latest technology. This great opportunity if you are looking to either start or continue developing a career in IT with a forward thinking organisation and will allow you to gain further exposure to the latest technology.
What we are looking for:
* Excellent customer service and communication skills
* Excellent problem-solving skills with good attention to detail
* Have a good understanding of Hardware and Software
* Experience with Active Directory and Exchange
* Be confident in providing support to customers via telephone and email.
* Possess a genuine interest in IT and new technologies
* Passionate, professional, with a proactive and a ‘can-do’ attitude at all times
* Confident in liaising with internal and external customers at all levels on a one-to-one and group basis
* Perform to high standards whilst working under pressure and to deadlines
* Good time management skills in order to fulfil workload and meet customer SLA’s
* Learning based agility
* Good interpersonal skills – ability to liaise with personnel at all levels and adapt style accordingly
This is initially a temporary position with the view of going permanent after 12 weeks.
To apply for the position of 1st Line Support Analyst, then please forward your CV to James at Coulter Elite Resourcing.
Coulter Elite Resourcing is an independent recruitment agency based in Peterborough supplying permanent and contract personnel, from office junior through to the highest levels of management both locally and nationally.
Between our team we have a wealth of experience and we operate in both the Permanent, Temporary and contract marketplace, covering the following areas:
Accounts, Administration, Bi-lingual, Call Centre, Customer Service, Design Engineers, Directors, Warehousing, Distribution, Engineering, Finance, Graduates, Human Resource, Insurance, IT, Legal, Logistics, PR, Media, Purchasing, Reception, Sales, Secretarial, PA, Telesales, Web Design
£16.5k - £17k Annual
£20k - £22k Annual
£21k - £24k Annual
£20k - £27k Annual