Mechanical Fitter / Mechanical Technician
Posted on Jun 10, 2019 by CV-Library
£12 – £16 per hour
Based in Cheltenham
We are currently seeking a Mechanical Fitter / Mechanical Technician to be based at Cheltenham Manufacturing Unit.
- Perform assembly duties complete to customer’s specification as outlined in the Customers Order.
- Work must be of a very high standard and quality in accordance with ISO 9001 ensuring vehicle reliability and appearance is maximised.
- Ensure process control documentation (VQD) has been signed off and completed in the correct manner.
- Support Production Supervisors, as required.
- Provide technical support to those Employees who have limited knowledge.
- Ability to work independently as well as contributing to a successful team and accept ownership of the vehicle throughout the assembly process
- Willingness to travel with the business to Europe or Overseas for occasional service requirements
- Demonstrate a positive working attitude to ensure that deadlines are met.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Recognised Engineering Apprenticeship, C&G 1-2, NVQ L3 or equivalent to one of these qualifications
- Minimum of three years’ experience within a manufacturing environment or a proven engineering background with a working knowledge of Hydraulic and Pneumatic systems.
- Vehicle experience would be an advantage, as would experience in the installation, modification and fault rectification of powertrain equipment
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Competence in working accurately to engineering drawings
Desired Personal Characteristics
- You must have your own personal tool kit, and be happy working in a busy workshop environment with the flexibility to meet changing priorities.
All applications will be acknowledged and held in complete confidence. Thorough briefing will be undertaken prior to CV submission to the client
£32k - £45k Annual
£28k - £28k Annual
£20.8k - £25k Annual
£28k - £32k Annual