Sales Development Representative
Posted on Jun 10, 2019 by CV-Library
Salary: £24k (OTE £35k)
Sector: VAT re-claim software
Our client is a software company specialising in identifying, researching and perfecting foreign tax refund opportunities for a whole host of clients. Certain businesses are entitled to refunds of Value Added Tax (VAT) – our client helps businesses in every industry from travel and tourism, to telecommunications cut through complex bureaucracy and claim their money back.
They’re looking for highly driven new Sales Development Representatives to generate new business on their behalf. The ideal candidate will be tenacious, proactive and able to quickly build rapport with individuals of many different backgrounds.
- Identifying, researching and reaching out to potential business prospects
- Establishing rapport with relevant decision makers, selling them on the value of the client’s services
- Where necessary, booking meetings on behalf of senior personnel
- Negotiating contracts, and closing business
- Maintaining professionalism and accurate CRM records
- Researching trends, new opportunities and changes to the regulatory landscape
- £24k basic salary
- Up to £35k OTE
- Bonus and incentive scheme
- Industry recognised training and development
This is a fast-paced role, and one that exposes you to businesses of all sizes and sectors. The client have a global network of 39 offices, allowing them to work not only with SMEs in those countries, but to provide their expertise to organisations on a multinational level. You could quickly be seeing progression in the role – provided you demonstrate the drive and determination necessary.
- Essential: Educated to degree level
- Excellent communication skills; written, verbal and IT literate
- Keen eye for commercial opportunities
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the Pareto website
£25k - £35k Annual
£25k - £25k Annual