Team Leader - Regulatory Transactions
Posted on Jun 10, 2019 by CV-Library
Your new company
The Pensions Regulator in Brighton, East Sussex, is seeking a Team Leader in their Regulatory Transactions team on a permanent contract. The initial starting salary will be supplemented by the opportunity for bonuses and performance related pay, together with an unrivalled benefits package which includes a civil service pension scheme.
Your new role
You will lead a team of 6 Case Officers using your similar experience of:
- Effectively managing and organising a team covering a variety of areas of work, ensuring quality of output, continuous improvement culture and high levels of motivation in a team with frequent internal promotions and tackling poor performance.
- Working within a legislative framework or with clear processes and procedures.
- Skilled in communicating verbally and in writing with internal and external stakeholders to liaise and influence behaviours.
- Ability to use own judgement to be a focal point for issues and escalations, obtaining advice as necessary and taking the appropriate action in response to the advice received.
- Capability to be a subject matter expert on areas covered by the team and a point of escalation and decision making.
- Ability to develop technical pensions knowledge through training and experience in role.
- Capability to identify risks based on information received and escalate to the appropriate business area or gain and review legal advice before concluding.
- Analytical skills to decide when interventions require use of powers to resolve, and when a framework or process needs to be adapted to achieve desired outcomes.
What you'll get in return
An initial starting salary FROM £32,001, performance related pay towards the top of the salary grade, up to 25% of salary to aim for as bonuses, a civil service DB pension scheme, 25 days annual leave (33 days inclusive of bank holidays) and, in addition, the opportunity to utilise flexi-time to build up as many as 24 flexi days per annum.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.
£28k - £39k Annual
£45k - £54k Annual
£26.6k - £43k Annual
£45k - £55k Annual