Sales and Marketing Graduates
Posted on Jun 10, 2019 by CV-Library
Our Client are a modern, forward thinking and award-winning developer that undertake complex, challenging and exciting residential projects. Committed to excellence, they specialise in restoring and converting historical properties into unique dwellings of exceptional merit and character and also construct new homes alongside these schemes.
You must have, or expect to achieve, at least a 2:1 degree.
A strong ability to prioritise activities and manage a busy and demanding role is crucial for this position.
Your responsibilities will include:
* Providing day-to-day assistance and support to the Sales Manager and the Marketing Manager, with full involvement in every aspect of how the residential sales are generated and delivered for the business.
* To drive up registrations of new interest from potential customers through:
* Delivery of digital and printed communications to the existing database of customers including postal mailings, regular e-shots and social media posts
* To work with the appointed marketing agencies to produce advertisements and other marketing collateral
* To take full responsibility for maintaining and keeping the City & Country website and external portals fully accurate and up to date with content, imagery and the most current information and availability.
* Management of targeted social media campaigns to appropriate potential customers
* Regular analysis of data on customer profiles and response rates to marketing campaigns, which will be used to drive decisions on future strategy
* To assist the Sales Manager in detailed market research to be undertaken for each of the developments and with the running of the Sales operations at each of our busy Sales Suites around the UK
Qualifications and experience required/preferred
We are looking for a confident, numerate and analytical team player with first-class communication skills, a ‘can-do’ attitude plus the drive and determination to succeed.
Most importantly you will have a thirst for knowledge and a willingness to listen and learn from others. This is an exciting and demanding opportunity with real prospects of progression within the business.
You will be very well presented, articulate and possess excellent written and oral communication skills as well as an enthusiasm for providing excellent customer service, for the built environment and sound IT skills. This role requires regular and extensive travel within the UK
£24k - £28k Annual
£28k - £30k Annual
£26k - £26k Annual