Posted on Jun 10, 2019 by CV-Library
This is not cold calling!
* Do you enjoy talking to people and are capable of building rapport quickly?
* Would your friends describe you as charismatic?
* Are you able to remain positive even with things are difficult?
* Would you like to be in control of how much money you earn each month?
If you answered yes to these questions, then this Sales Executive role within our team could be perfect for you.
We are expanding our telesales team and looking for additional people who have a genuine passion for talking to others and providing an outstanding experience for people who have actively contacted us to find out about our courses.
You will be responsible for interacting with people daily, who have actively contacted us with a genuine interested in our courses, to sell them the benefits of our qualifications. Every person you call will have already contacted us to make an enquiry about what we do, you will not be cold calling people.
* Natural charisma – the ability not simply to charm people but to come across as genuinely likeable, trustworthy, and interested in what they have to say.
* Resilience – the ability to move straight on with the next call and remain upbeat even after dealing with a difficult or abusive contact.
* I.T. – quickly and efficiently accessing records, checking databases and updating files, often whilst talking to a potential customer at the same time.
* Organisation – planning schedules, setting priorities, coordinating with other members of a sales team and coping with multitasking.
* Telesales agents need to good at dealing with stress and it helps if they are naturally positive people who enjoy engaging with others.
* Ambitious – You will have the ambition and drive to consistently want to exceed your targets and grow your earning potential
* Consistently make a good first impression when calling leads
* Engage potential customers in dialogue that opens opportunities
* Meet company expectations for excellent customer service
* Update contacts database
* Provide information regarding courses in an engaging manner
* Answer all customer questions honestly and accurately
* Take relevant notes on all calls for future use and enter into database
* Process orders quickly and accurately
* Maintain a friendly, professional tone at all times
* Function as part of the team with sincere enthusiasm
* Negotiate sales and address any concerns/reservations of potential customers
* Outstanding verbal communication skills and a positive attitude
* Good computer skills, including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Internet
* Excellent telephone etiquette
* Fluent in English language
* Personable and friendly tone of voice
* Ability to follow scripts without sounding mechanical
* Ability to handle being rejected and remain calm and collected
£17k - £17k Annual
£23k - £26k Annual
£30k - £40k Annual
£18k - £35k Annual