Customer Service Adviser
Posted on Jun 10, 2019 by CV-Library
Our client’s mission is to put 1 million people in the UK in charge of their own energy and the best thing about this is that all their electricity comes from renewable sources.
So if you know what an excellent customer journey looks like and want to be part of a company that puts it’s customers and our planet before profit then this could be for you.
Based in their fabulous new office in Musselburgh you would be joining part of their already established customer service team as they go through this period of growth.
As a customer service advisor you would be expected to do the following:
• Demonstrate excellent customer service at all times
• Using multiple systems at any one time
• Deal with a volume of different issues around energy accounts
• Provide energy quotations
• Deal with complaints and look to resolve them first time every time
• Ability to muliti task in a fast paced environment
Our client is looking for ‘people people’ and to be considered for this you must have the following attributes and experiences:
• Minimum 1 years experience in a fast paced call centre (desirable)
• Proven track record of customer service
• Ability to learn quickly
• Can work on their own initiative
• Always striving to improve
• Ooze positivity
This exciting role is Monday – Friday, 9- 5 and offers a very competitive starting salary of £19’500. And as an added bonus there is strictly no sales or retention targets it is purely an inbound customer service role.
My client is looking for these roles to be filled ‘yesterday’ and as such the ability to start at short notice would be advantageous. If this is you then you need to apply now or you will be left disappointed.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age