Project Manager HR Systems Implementation
Posted on Jun 10, 2019 by CV-Library
An exciting role for a Project Manager with experience of working on projects with a HRIS component to join this London based global leader who is at the start of a large, global transformation.
As a HRIS Project Manager you will provide project management support to the HRIS project. The HRIS Project is focussed on the global implementation of the Oracle Fusion HR Platform, ensuring efficiency, compliance and quality assurance. The role will consist of leading the design, testing and deployment of the platform with a proactive approach to resolving any issues that may arise during the process.
Key skills and experience needed:
• Working on or leading a Project with a HRIS component, ideally Oracle Fusion
• Strong track record of successfully managing complex projects or programmes, a demonstrable experience and in-depth knowledge of programme and project practices and standards including standardised Project Management Methodologies
• Comprehensive management and influencing skills with experience of working with senior level executives
• Excellent communication skills (written & oral English)
• Experience of delivering solutions internationally is highly desirable
In return you will be rewarded with a good salary and an exceptional benefits package including 30 days holiday (plus bank hols), generous pension, season ticket loan, cycle loan, child care vouchers and eye tests.
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch
£34k - £36k Annual
£25k - £50k Annual
£30k - £40k Annual