UX / UI Lead - Glasgow City Centre - Up to 60K
Posted on Jun 10, 2019 by CV-Library
A solid grounding across UX and UI, experience of leading collaborative cross-functional teams, and the ambition to push through a number of key projects for a phenomenal list of instantly-recognisable global clients. These are some of the key qualities that our client - a market-leading organisation who have worked hard to achieve and build on their reputation - are looking for in a new UX/UI Lead. With an integral part to play across research, ideation and test coordination, this innovative individual will bring their extensive experience to the fore as they lead at all stages in solution design and delivery. So if this sounds like the kind of position in which you`d thrive, then I want to have a chat with you right away!
Abrecco`s Glasgow city centre based client is looking for a talented UX/UI Lead to come on board and be a driving force on a number of Web and Mobile projects for a number of massive household brands. The successful candidate will be meeting and working with clients to gather requirements, develop tailored design solutions and manage projects from planning through to implementation and test coordination. This is the ideal opportunity for a passionate, experienced individual who thrives at the helm to play an integral part in one of the most forward-thinking and exciting companies out there. So if this sounds like the opportunity you`ve been looking for, have a look at the finer details below and apply before it`s too late!
What you`ll be doing:
- Taking ownership of the planning and design approach for a range of mobile/web UX/UI projects
- Working closely with clients to gather requirements and define the design strategy
- Developing and producing solutions through Information Architecture, Wireframe documents, etc.
- Managing projects from research (requirements/user stories) to user testing and implementation
What you will bring:
- Strong commercial experience with conceptual/technical UX/UI design
- A qualification in Design and a demonstrable and considerable design portfolio
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to use them in client-facing situations
- Previous experience of resource/project management as well as Design Thinking, Sprints or similar methodologies
- Any knowledge of the digital sector would be advantageous
If this sounds great to you and you`ve not already applied then don`t delay! This is a great opportunity to play an integral part of a cutting edge tech organisation right in the middle of Glasgow`s city centre, so apply now and let`s get the ball rolling
£18k - £21k Annual
£60k - £80k Annual
£30k - £38k Annual
£23k - £27k Annual