Posted on Jun 10, 2019 by CV-Library
My reputable client is looking for Supplier Analyst/Manager who has experience working in an operational IT environment, for someone who is familiar with a broad range of IT technology and terminology and with some experience gained in sourcing, finance and legal sectors.
You will be a part of a newly formed Managed Service team who manage 7 key providers as well as smaller boutique suppliers.
Your main responsibilities will include:
* Managing IT contracts/suppliers (including vendor performance management)
* Managing the relationships, capture changes in scope so that expectations are constantly reviewed and reset.
* Be responsible for budget management as well as governance/control
* Benefits tracking/realisation
* Review service performance - delivery, project management
* Monitoring and reporting on supplier performance and customer satisfaction.
* Organise, prepare and carry out Supplier Governance meetings, taking ownership of issues and problems and manage appropriate action plans to a successful resolution.
* Acting as a point of commercial and contractual escalation for the supplier and internal stakeholders as well as own the resolution and escalation, providing arbitration in situations of conflict.
* Taking an active role in negotiation and analysis of contractual changes, disputes and renewals as well as perform initial investigations and feasibility studies on behalf of the customer organisation, highlighting areas of risk and benefit, to gain stakeholder approvals.
* To put an effort to find new opportunities to reduce costs and add value to the business in support of achieving an annual benefits target.
Skills and experience required:
* IT sourcing background or service delivery background
* Commercial experience
* IT literate
* Lots of offshore providers providing staff augmentation so preferably experience working in this sort of environment
* Service Delivery experience
* Supplier/Vendor management experience
* Strong track record of tough decision making balancing risks with commercial outcomes.
* Previous experience working with confidential and sensitive information.
* Proven ability to lead results for high profile and time sensitive projects within a high-pressure environment.
* Strategic sourcing and procurement activities experience
* Proven experience working within a multi-vendor outsourced environment.
* Proficient with methods and techniques for negotiating contracts for the supply of IT products and services.
* Proven ability to understand IT Commercial contract constructs with the ability to analyse and understand obligations, making sure that suppliers and the organisation are delivering to their commitments.
* Experience with collection, analysis and application of historical and synthetic measurements in the estimation of IT activities(Development metrics, Service metrics, Life-Cycle metrics)
* Experience in working with cross-functional and virtual teams
* Knowledge of the Contract Management Lifecycle.
If you are interested, please apply or send your CVs
£27k - £28k Annual
£38k - £41k Annual
£550 - £550 Daily
£450 - £480 Daily