Stores / Purchasing Manager
Posted on Jun 10, 2019 by CV-Library
Main duties for the Stores / Purchasing Manager will be:
• Responsible for overseeing stores, checking all stock and materials and in the correct place, planning material requirements adhering to production needs.
• Responsible for Indirect and Direct purchasing across the company, supplier evaluations, selection and development.
• Reporting of cost-savings to support the company’s objectives as well as purchase order management ensuring all data is accurate on the system.
• Other duties needed to fulfill the Stores / Purchasing Manager role.
Experience and skills needed to be the successful Stores / Purchasing Manager:
• Experience managing personnel within stores and procurement
• Strong experience in an Engineering Manufacturing environment
• Good understanding of the full procurement life cycle (Bill of Materials, unit design and manufacturing processes)
• Excellent verbal and written skills
This is a brilliant company who offer an excellent working environment, to find out more APPLY NOW!
Orion Electrotech Ltd acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency and complies with the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations Act 2003.
By applying for this position please take a few moments to view our Privacy Notice on our Orion website which details how we retain and process your data. Alternatively please give us a call so we can discuss this with you
£25k - £35k Annual
£100k - £100k Annual
£26k - £32k Annual
£22k - £29k Annual