Posted on Jun 10, 2019 by CV-Library
£27,040 to £31,200 + Call out rota + Company Van + Pension + Holiday
Highly paid Workshop Engineer role with a great business. This is a Monday to Friday days-based role with potential weekend work and potential night work dependent on projects. This is within the Rail industry so candidates with previous Rail experience are strongly encouraged to apply
Workshop Engineer / Service Engineer required for a depot in the plant hire equipment provider in Birmingham. They are looking for Workshop Engineers to work on a variety of Heavy Plant equipment and occasionally travel to client sites dependent on projects.
Candidates with experience in the heavy plant industry, heavy machinery, automotive, rail industry or other similar will be considered as the client provides manufacturer specific training. The role will be mainly mechanical engineering including hydraulics, gears, engines will be preferred but some electrical knowledge is also beneficial. As weekend work and night work is dependent on projects won by the company, candidates will need to be flexible with their time.
The company operates in a number of sites around the UK and works with a range of heavy equipment such as Cranes, Tracked Vehicles, Dumpers and various Rail Solution Equipment.
* Hands on mechanical engineering work on Plant Equipment
* Workshop based role repairing a fleet of plant hire equipment Monday to Friday but occasional service work traveling to client sites as and when required.
* Potential weekend work and potential night work dependent on projects.
* Workshop Engineer
* Heavy plant industry, heavy machinery, automotive, rail industry or similar transferable
* Mechanical engineering knowledge in hydraulics, gears, engines and repair
£25k - £45k Annual
£40k - £50k Annual
£25k - £28k Annual
£12 - £12 Hourly