Junior Compliance Analyst
Posted on Jun 10, 2019 by CV-Library
6 month contract
My high profile banking client are currently recruiting for a Compliance Analyst to work in their Chester Offices on an initial 6 month contract.
* Execute control testing and deep dive reviews across operational processes which impact client asset compliance. Challenge the control design and operating effectiveness across multiple lines of business.
* Maintain the regions control inventories, process flows and enhance the existing control descriptions
* Demonstrate exceptional attention to detail in the gathering of evidence and documenting of test results.
* Identify control gaps and make recommendations for improvements.
Key skills required:
* Proficiency in Microsoft applications including Excel.
* General knowledge of financial market operations, products and risk frameworks.
* Knowledge of global client asset regulations (CASS) is beneficial but not essential.
* Excellent communication skills.
N.B. This particular client requires that, if you are not a British Citizen, you must hold an EU Passport, Tier 1 Visa / HSMP, Dependency Visa, or Ancestry Visa for this particular vacancy or have Permanent Residency status in the UK - please specify in your response which of these you have.
Only suitable candidates need apply. If you have not received a response within a 48 hour period, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion
£300 - £350 Daily
£22k - £22k Annual
£24k - £26k Annual