Posted on Jun 10, 2019 by CV-Library
The purpose of the role is to build new business partnerships and provide top level account management to companies within the IT industry.
Job role: Telesales Executive
Salary: £16,500 rising to £18,000 + commission (After 3-8 weeks)
Location: Banbury, Oxfordshire
Hours: 8.45am – 5.00pm Monday to Thursday, 8.45am to 4.00pm Friday
• Internal Sales training
• Clear and structured career pathway
• Company social events
• Flexible working time
• Company bonus scheme
Primary duties of the Telesales Executive:
• Build strategic partnerships with your clients
• Outbound calls to the company’s clients within the IT industry
• Account management, maintaining relationships
• Lead generation of new business clients
• Provide sales support to senior members of the department
• Answering questions about the company’s products and services
• Data entry, keeping records of customer information and updating the internal database
• Ideally minimum of 6 months’ experience in an office environment
• Confident communicator
• High level of resilience and a can-do attitude
• Flexible attitude and approach to work
• Ability to use Microsoft applications
• Excellent influencing skills
• Good literacy with an ability to compose a short report
If you are interested in the Telesales Executive vacancy and believe you have suitable skills and experience to be considered for the position, then please apply.
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.