Permanent Welder – IMMEDIATE START AVAILABLE
Posted on Jun 10, 2019 by CV-Library
Our client are seeking an individual who possesses previous MIG welding experience and can comfortably work in a fast paced manufacturing environment in order to ensure the smooth running of their processing plant.
* Perform MIG and Stick welding techniques to carry out container repairs
* Assist with various light to heavy fabrication duties
* Work with thick stainless steel and thin sheet metal
* Work to welding tolerances ranging from 0.75mm to 30mm
* Operate overhead cranes
* Read and interpret engineering and fabrication drawings
* MIG/Stick welding experience
* Apprentice trained with relevant welding qualifications
* Interpret and work from technical drawings
* Working to high quality welding standards
* Excellent knowledge of Health & Safety standards
* Slinging and lifting experience desirable
Salary: c£11.00 per hour + overtime + monthly attendance bonus
Location: Netherfield, Nottingham
Hours: Monday – Friday / 42 hours
If you know you have the required skills and experience and would like to find out more please apply now.
Unfortunately we are unable to contact all candidates due to the large volume of applications we receive. If you have not heard from a consultant within the next three days please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion. Please do not hesitate to apply for other suitable roles in the future.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Express Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Express Recruitment Ltd. are those of an Employment Agency
£40k - £45k Annual
£26k - £28k Annual