Posted on Jun 10, 2019 by CV-Library
* Produce audit performance reports to the Claims Manager for agreement and cascade to relevant Account Partners, identifying hotspot areas for improvements as well as what was done well to assist in developing Best Practice.
* Work with Management to deliver feedback in a constructive manner to Claims Technicians either by way of one to one meetings or department/team group feedback sessions.
* Tracking the completion of remedial action where identified and ensuring the actions are effective and are implemented in a timely manner
* Fully engage with team project work and initiatives to assist in the delivery of continuous improvement to the Deparment, to include but not limited to, recommending improvements and designing and delivering training.
* Support the business development team by providing quality audit data and information for pitch documents.
* Review and prepare files for Client audits delivering timely feedback to the Claims Manager ahead of the audit for all appropriate rectification work to be affected.
* Developing and maintaining effective working relationships with all levels of the business
Technical Skills & Experience Required
* Excellent knowledge of insurance claims handling across all lines of business (Property, Casualty & Motor)
* Experience within an insurance claims related environment (preferably Insurer based or legal services)
* Preferably a minimum of 2 years auditing experience
For further information please apply on line or contact Craig Dyson at Exchange Street Claims & Loss Adjusting quoting reference CD1941