SAS Development Manager
Posted on Jun 10, 2019 by CV-Library
Do you see yourself as:
* A Technical Champion for SAS, SQL, PHP, Excel, Macro and ODS
* Energetic and able to manage own workloads & deadlines as well as those of the team
* A People leader and developer
* A strategy planner and implementer
* A SMART thinker
* Excellent at communicating and great presentational skills.
* Able to share Experience and best practice
* Driven and Motivated to Deliver
Do you have the following experience?
* Experience within a comparable role, including; Analytics, Reporting, MI production and Data Modelling, ideally within a Financial services organisation
* Excellent Numerate ability- with a numerate degree or equivalent commercial experience to support this
* Technical skills within Microsoft Excel (At an Advanced Level), SQL and SAS programming are vital for this position;
* Some exposure to Oracle, UNIX, Linux, Tallyman, Service View and/or CACS would also be desirable for this position.
BNP Paribas Personal Finance is committed to creating responsible consumer finance solutions that customers trust and help our partners grow. With the backing of a global bank we’ve exciting growth ambitions to double the size of the business by 2020 you’ll be joining a dynamic business which provides people with opportunities to make it happen in a high energy environment.
Within the Data Office you will be welcomed into a team of around 8 colleagues who work across both Delivery and Development. You’ll be managing the development of new key business unit reporting & data extraction processes, plus redesigning & redeveloping existing codes, in line with the best practice data and coding standards.
What BNP Paribas Personal Finance offers you:
* Competitive salary and Bonus
* Company Pension Scheme & Life assurance
* 25 day holiday allowance + Bank Holidays
* Initial and ongoing training and support from your team and management.
* A focus on your career progression and personal development
* A friendly, "can do" professional team environment
* Job Type: Full-time
This position is based in our office in central Solihull, unfortunately we are unable to guarantee free car parking however we are within a short walk of the High Street and Solihull train station, as well as local pay and display car parks.
If this role sounds like your ideal next step, please apply today!
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information – please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://(url removed)/candidate-privacy
£35k - £65k Annual
£35k - £65k Annual
£45k - £55k Annual