Posted on Jun 10, 2019 by CV-Library
Contract Length: 6 months
I am working with a Digital Transformation Consultancy who require an AWS Architect to engage with a secure Government programme.
Skills & Experience:
* Undertake structured analysis of technical issues, translating this analysis into technical designs that describe a solution in the AWS environment
* Can be consulted on design and are capable of providing design patterns
* Identify the deeper issues that need fixing
* Look for opportunities to collaborate and reuse components, communicating with both technical and non-technical stakeholders
* Demonstrable relevant domain experience (data, security, enterprise or solutions architecture) of deploying solutions in AWS, particularly with migration from on-premise solutions to AWS.
* Ability to delve into AWS detail as required liaising with infrastructure and network engineers as appropriate
* Experience with AWS Quick Start
* Hold AWS accreditations
Clearance will be required for the contract so any current clearance held is highly desirable.
Ideally, they would like somebody onboard within the next 2-3 weeks and have interview slots available this week.
To apply for this position or for any more information, please send an up-to-date CV
£45k - £65k Annual
£65k - £95k Annual
£70k - £70k Annual
£95k - £100k Annual