Posted on Jun 10, 2019 by CV-Library
Job Description and Overall Aims
They are looking to strengthen its Project Team with the addition of a Project Manager whose duties will include, but not be limited to the following:
• Work alongside engineers to ensure projects are executed as per company
• Work closely with the Head of Projects to continuously improve project processes.
• Be point of contact for multiple projects from concept through to installation support.
• Build and maintain relationships with various client teams.
• Control all aspects of the cost and budget on projects.
• Produce and manage all project documentation in line with MDR’s.
• Scheduling and day to day management of the project(s) under your control.
• Place and expedite key subcontracts and manage deliverables.
• Take ownership of all design, manufacturing, testing and installation whilst working with
establish team members.
• Ensure compliance with all industry and company standards.
• Support and work closely with manufacturing & test teams.
• Evaluate, organise and prioritise workload within a schedule.
• Actively promote a strong QHSE and continuous improvement culture.
Qualifications & Experience:
• HNC/HND or equivalent in technical Engineering and/or Project subject.
• An advantage to have bachelor’s degree
• Experience within all aspects of Project Management and have delivered on several
industry related projects across a range of sectors and customers.
• A proven track record in successfully executing multi-disciplined projects from inception
through to completion.
• Experienced in adhering to health, safety & environmental.
• Flexibles/Cable/Umbilical Lay/Subsea construction experience an advantage.
Specific Technical Competences:
• Critically evaluates technical and contractual information.
• Analyses and understands customer technical challenges.
• Oversees the development of technical design solutions against customer vision and
• Fully grasps all engineering challenges.
• Leads technical discussion and highlights the key challenges associated with project
• Ensures that the engineering technical solution provision is best in class and effective
in respect to cost, quality and Safety.
• Identifies long term technical development opportunities.
Safety: Paramount to everything we do for our people, our customers and the environment in which we operate. We always aim higher than industry standards.
People: Are the foundation on which the business operates through their integrity,intelligence, empowerment and on-going investment in their development.
Excellence: Is engrained in our culture to ensure we deliver dynamic, reliable and
responsive solutions that meet the exact needs of our customer’s every time.
Heritage: Capitalising on years of experience and lessons learned to deliver intelligent
solutions that we’re proud of.
Innovation: Apply our technical excellence, experience and vision to engineer products
and services that evolve with the marketplace.
Collaboration: Committed to establishing strategic partnerships to create robust and
effective solutions that exceed expectations.
Customers: Driving our people to excel and exceed client expectations, reduce cost,
improve quality, apply innovation and ensure excellence
£45k - £55k Annual
£51.5 - £51.5 Hourly