Pensions Audit Professional
Posted on Jun 10, 2019 by CV-Library
Our Client are looking for and keen individual with a wide range of pension scheme experience, to support them in expanding business in pension scheme risk management and assurance services.
This person will work with the pension fund partners as well as other specialists in the firm to develop and implement robust and best practice risk frameworks and assurance services for pension scheme trustees.
The individual must have:
* Knowledge of the pensions industry and strong pension scheme experience
* Great client management and networking skills
* Experience reviewing, updating and implementing risk management processes and undertaking assurance work within pension schemes
* Strong team leadership skills and ability to work as a team
* Experience in and be keen on adding value to clients
* Proactive in identifying opportunities
The person’s time will be 25% focused on promotion, article writing and working with partners and marketing team to deliver seminars. The rest of the time will be providing risk consulting services to clients.
About the Pension Funds team
Our client are market leading in providing pensions audit, tax, advisory and risk services to many of the UK's leading pension schemes.
We endeavour to support upright trustee governance by contributing to pensions sector working parties and providing the best audit, accounting, tax and risk management services to pension schemes.
Our award-winning Pension Funds group is one of our firm's four strategic sector groups and the pensions audit and risk team work closely with IT, forensic and tax specialists within our firm.
Within the company, people come first. We work closely together to gain fantastic working relationships with our clients. High levels of satisfaction are found from our staff surveys and our client surveys show we provide high levels of service and value
£70k - £80k Annual
£28k - £35k Annual
£60k - £70k Annual
£24k - £26k Annual