Lead Data IT and Infrastructure Estimator
Posted on Jun 10, 2019 by CV-Library
As well as general organisational duties requiring Microsoft office and One Drive knowledge, the individual will assist the team setting up the projects for pricing by all parties by carrying out the following tasks:
* Downloading and breaking down of tender files received from clients in to defined service packages.
* Distribution of service packages to internal and external parties for pricing.
* Chasing of external third-party pricing in compliance with pre-determined estimating timescales.
* Manual and/or electronic ‘Taking off’ and accurate documenting of electrical construction drawings prior to project pricing, incorporating but not limited to:
o IT Data Infrastructure Requirements
o Containment distribution
o Small power
* Summary and highlighting of any project related risks to the team
* Maintenance of tender tracker to provide internal members with a concurrent overview of tender information and timescales
* Efficient with Microsoft Office products
* Previous ‘Count fire’ experience
* Fundamental basics of Network and Switches
* Previous CAD/draftsman experience
* Data Infrastructure
£50k - £50k Annual
£30k - £38k Annual
£35k - £45k Annual
£20k - £25k Annual