Assistant Accountant, Assistant Finance Manager
Posted on Jun 10, 2019 by CV-Library
Working on behalf my client who is a well established manufacturing/engineering business based in Borehamwood, Herts, who is seeking an experienced Assistant Finance Manager, Accountant as a result of the current person retiring later this year.
The responsibilities include:-
* Assisting with the monthly management accounts preparation
* Assisting with the profit and loss production
* Managing purchase ledger
* Accruals and Prepayments
* Bank reconciliations
* Set up new suppliers on MS Navision
* VAT return preparation
* Analytical reporting exporting from Navision to Excel
* Intercompany reconciliations
* Assisting with payroll, petty cash and other journal posting
This role reports into the Financial Controller.
A competitive salary is offered together with an excellent benefits package.
If you have at least 5 years experience covering all area’s listed above and live within easy commuting distance of Borehamwood, Herts, please apply now with a covering letter outlining the skills and experience you have for this role
£23k - £24k Annual
£20k - £22k Annual
£32k - £40k Annual
£20k - £23.5k Annual