Technical Project Manager – HW/SW
Posted on Jun 10, 2019 by CV-Library
An international Electronics business dedicated to developing and manufacturing payment solutions are looking for a Technical Project Manager – HW/SW to join their team in High Wycombe. This is a brand new job role that has been created through steady growth in the business.
As the Technical Project Manager – HW/SW you’ll be leading, organising and managing development projects and creating project plans whilst communicating with both internal and external customers, including working very closely with the R&D team.
Responsibilities for the Technical Project Manager – HW/SW job will include:
• Develop the project management function and communicate effectively with both internal and external resources
• To direct and manage the company’s product development projects ensuring standards, timescales and budgets are adhered to
• Create project, budget and resource plans and identify and minimise potential risks
Required Skills/Experience of the Technical Project Manager – HW/SW job:
• Proven project management experience in ah R&D environment managing electronic / software projects
• Knowledge of formal project management techniques and using PM software
• A strong understanding of the R&D and manufacturing process
This is a great chance to join a high-tech business that offers great future progression opportunities.
To apply for the Technical Project Manager – HW/SW job in High Wycombe please send your CV or if you have any questions please call Laura on (phone number removed), otherwise we welcome the opportunity to discuss other engineering jobs.
Visit and follow Redline Group
£16 - £18 Hourly
£9.5 - £10.6 Hourly
£40k - £45k Annual