Posted on Jun 10, 2019 by CV-Library
This is not a 9 to 5 culture – they are open to customers 9am to 8pm and weekends (with shifts) so teams have to be prepared to cover those hours (not all in one go however!). But whilst you work hard, the company have a fridge full of softs drinks, a cupboard full of bagels & cereal, and a company lunch every Tuesday and have various social events!!
Role: Sales Executive
Hours: Week 1 – Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm
Week 2 – Monday to Friday – 12pm – 8pm
Weekends – Saturday and Sunday (10am – 6pm), once in every 4 weekends.
Salary: £22,000 - £30,000 (depending on experience)
Benefits: 25 days’ annual leave, pension scheme, on-site parking
Primary duties of the Sales Executive:
• Be the voice of the company to its clients by owning queries through to resolution, originating via inbound calls or emails from clients or the internal functional teams at the company (e.g. Underwriting and Pay Outs)
• Responsible for clients’ education on how to optimise their relationship with the company by submitting the correct details at proposal stage
• Ensuring that clients can self-serve through our portal when they have understood the company ways of working and process
• Understand and implement levers that can be used to manipulate a proposal to move it through to offer/payout stage
• Impact on the company Budget delivery by optimising how many Proposals convert through the internal business process flow of Underwriting – Offer Approved – Pay Out by working with (chasing) other internal company functions (e.g. Underwriting and Pay Outs)
• Provide transparency to other departments and clients by updating Salesforce with records of all appropriate client contact and transactions
• Produce and issue weekly/monthly communications to clients
• Issue daily remittance advice to client regarding their earned commission from company deals
• Collate information for weekly internal meetings and updates
• Maintaining a knowledge and understanding of commercial, legal and regulatory implications to a finance company and act appropriately in helping clients to treat customers fairly at all times.
• Pro-actively assist clients in their interaction with customers to get all the required details from the customer – where the client is happy for us to do so.
• To understand case management queues and work them effectively to positively affect the % of props funded daily weekly and monthly number
The ideal candidate will have:
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• The ability to remain calm under pressure
• Strong attention to detail
• Good organisation skills and the ability to prioritise
• A strong sense of initiative, and a skilled problem solving
• Entry level role to Commercial team
• Sales experience essential
• Finance/Auto trade preferable
If you are interested in the Sales Executive vacancy above and believe you have the suitable skills and experience to be considered, then please apply.
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position. If you do not hear back from us within four days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application. Please continue to visit the website for other opportunities.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.